Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Life is Beautiful 402.

National day Programme went on well.
After the lunch Raj and Ram reached home.Raj was happy the way in which Dubai is celebrating their national day.
Raj.Ram, it was a memorable event.The authorities and participants  have  done a wonderful job.
Ram.true,Last year also it was nice.
Raj Here i am seeing Commitment from the authorities.
Ram.Yes,
After that they discussed in generalthen went to sleep.
Next day morning Murthy  called
Good morning Ram.How are you.
Ram.I am fine.tell me .
Murthy.Prasanna's mother is better .How is Prasanna.I am coming to dubai next week.Date i will infor you tomorrow.Lizioli is coming to Dubai for some  work .He wants to meet me and you.
Ram.I see,i am happy you are coming to Dubai.You can stay with me
Ram.Thank you Ram.I will be staying in Sheraton where Lizioli will be staying.
Ram.O.K.
Murthy.See you next week.Tell Raj about my arrival.
Ram. Yes,See you next week

After that Ram started   for his morning routine then reached Office.
His Secretary was waiting for him
Good morning Sir,Mr Atkinson wanted you to visit Indian Consulate in the after noon.
Ram.O.K.Atkinson is in his Cabin.
Secretary.No Sir,he has gone out
Ram.O.K/
After that Ram was busy in his work.
Then he went out for lunch
Prasanna was busy in his office.Kathambari called,
Hi, you remember our programme in the evening
Prasanna.Yes
Kathambari.Today is the last day for  Sharmelee
Prasanna.Oh i have forgoten.I will come to the theatre
Kathambari.O.K.see you there.
Evening Prasanna reached the  theatre.Kathambari was waiting for him.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
12-12-17



No comments: