Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Life is Beautiful 401.

 Murthy was  ready to go to his office.It was Nine  A.M morning.He called his wife Aarti
I  am going to see Prasanna's mother before i go to office.Doctor told me yesterday that he will discharge her today if her temperature comes down.
Aarti.I am also praying for her speedy recovery.
Murthy.Hope she will be discharged today.let me make a move,bye
After that Murthy reached hospital.Ananda rao was also waiting in the hospital.
Ananda rao.Murthy ,i just met prasanna's mother,she is o.k.Doctor will be discharging today
Murthy.Good news sir,let us meet the doctor.
They went  to the ward.Doctor wished Murthy
Mr Murthy,you can dis charge her today.
Murthy.Thank you.
Anandarao.Murthy i will take her to home.You can go to office.
Murthy.Thank you.I will tell Prasanna about the discharge.
Then Murthy settled the bill and left for his office.
Prasanna received a call from murthy in the afternoon,Prasanna,Mum is o.k.She has gone home with Ananda rao.
Prasanna.Thank you sir,How are you and family
Murthy.All are fine.Take care.My regards to Ram and Raj.
Prasanna.I will tell them.Bye now
After that Prasanna called Vasanthy and told her Mother was discharged
Vasanthy.Good news ,i was also praying for her.Kathambari was asking me just now.I will tell her.
Prasanna.Thank you.
After that Prasanna was busy in his work.Suddenly he received a call from Ram
Prasanna.I was about to call you sir,Mother was discharged
Ram.Good news.I will tell Raj.
Prasanna.Thank you sir,Take care.
By that time Raj called Ram
Ram today i am going to attend the National day  to cover the news.Will you come
Ram.Most probably me and Atkinson will come there.We will meet you.
Raj.Thank you .I will see you there
After that Ram was busy in his routine.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next week,
5-12-17

No comments: