Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Life is Beautiful 394.

For the past few days due to  heavy rains disturbed the normal routine of Mysore people.Murthy was going to his office.While going he received a call from his Wife Aarti.
Hello,where are you.
Murthy.I am on the way to my office.What's the matter
Aarti.I received a call from Prasanna's mother.Suddenly she developed heavy fever and wanted to go to hospital.Since Ananda rao  and Raj is not here she called for help to go to hospital.The near by doctor told she should be admitted in the  nursing home for few days.
Murthy.I see,now i will go to her house and take her to nursing home.
Immediately Murthy rushed to her house took her to Desai nursing home.After examining her the doctor told she  is suffering from  personal problem  which she only can express
Murthy asked her,Madam,please tell what you are thinking in your mind.Doctor is telling you will be alright if you express your feelings,and fever will go
Prasanna's Mother.What i can tell.I am perfectly  alright.Fever i get often for one or two days then it will go.Due to Psychic conditions this may happen.
Murthy.You tell me Amma,i will try to solve
Mother.It is simple ,as a mother i am longing for my grand son or grand daughter.More than five yearsPrasanna got married is my inner worry.Today i am telling you like my brother.
Murthy.This is quite natural.I will talk to prasanna diplomatically.You take rest for two days in the hospital.I will come and take you to your home.
Mother.Thank you.Now my burden is overAfter that Murthy rushed to his office .
He was thinking how to express to Prasanna .
By that time he received a Call from Ram
Murthy,how are you.Raj came yesterday night.We are going to Prasanna's place for lunch.
Murthy.Good that you called me.Just now i met Prasanna's mother was suffering  personal problem expressed to me that She is longing for a Grand child.
Ram.Quite natural.Prasanna got married five years back.
Murthy.You have to tell him about this.
Ram.O.K.i Will see the appropriate time and tell him as early as possible.
Murthy.why you called
Ram.I wanted to convey Raj arrived safly.Take care .We are now starting to Prasanna's place.Bye
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
17-10-17

No comments: