Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Life is Beautiful 376.

Next day Ram and Atkinson met Madhavan in the Long man's office.Atkinson introduced Madhavan to Publisher  Long man's Director Murali

Madhavan is not only a Pharma manufacturer but also a Wonderful writer on Investigation stories.
 i know him for more than five years and i  like his books.I read few and all are interesting
Madhavan.Thank you Atkinson.
Atkinson.I am happy Murali has  agreed to take  the rights for Madhavan's books in the Middle east and NorthAfrica.
Murali.I read two books of Madhavan , Both  are interesting and .I am confident we will have good 
Circulation.
Madhavan.i  am Sincerely thanking Murali for the Contract for  my books .My friend Atkinson is responsible for this and  i thank him for this gesture.
Atkinson.Not at all.You are my friend and your Creations are nice.Let me introduce our Chief Executive Ram to all of you.
Ram.Nice to meet all of you on this Occasion.I read one book of Madhavan  recently and i was thrilled the way in which he is taking the characters.Normally all investigation stories have fight or murder.But Madhavan's story is purely Conversation.The Investigation officer  Paramanand and his Deputy Pal imagination and other Characters Malpani was very nice.New Concept with out fight.
Murali.You are right , All the Characters are nice and impressive.
Madhavan.I thank all of you for the good comments on my books.
Murali.I am Confident We will have good enquiry from all over UAE from various Book depots for this shortly.Let us all go for tea .
All Guests left for Tea
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
13-6-17

No comments: